Utah can offer some bone-chilling cold weather, and February can be pretty unforgiving when it comes to rigid temperatures.
A Perfect Plumber Tooele Utah wants to offer up some basic tips that should aid in keeping your pipes from freezing.
- First, it’s vitally important to monitor the weather.
- When you’re alerted that temperatures are supposed to dip below freezing.
- Keep your sink faucets trickling water.
- Another suggestion would be to use some heat tape or pipe sleeves on the pipes underneath the kitchen sink.
- Also, don’t allow the thermostat to go below 56 degrees in the house.
If you should experience a burst pipe, call on 801-554-3095 for A Perfect Plumber Tooele Utah immediately so they can minimize the potential damage.